Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What are you guys using to draw your sprites with?

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I use ff3se or Final Fantasy 3 sprite editor and then I also use ff3 US Multi-Editor which is an editor with a sprite editing program that allows you to edit every sprite by tile. It's a useful tool because it allows you to edit the Dead and Riding Sprites of the characters as well as the NPCs and the game's props. For spriting, I also get reference pics or game sprites to use as a guide for getting the right look. For some poses or looks, I draw them on a sheet of paper or try to imagine them in my head("Now how would so and so look or act?") and put what I imagine onto the screen. I also try to listen to music, for some reason it helps the creative juices flow and just gives me a lot of inspiration and keeps me focused. Spriting for me has become a more relaxing practice and a diversion for a lot of things going on in my life. I feel like I am just scratching the surface and I hope to continue to get better at it.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CrumpledMedal for this post:
  • Jeff (01-07-2017)

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you guys using to draw your sprites with? - by CrumpledMedal - 12-24-2016, 12:42 AM
RE: What are you guys using to draw your sprites with? - by MysticLord - 04-16-2019, 05:49 PM