Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Newbie Finally Figures Something Out (NOT a help request)

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Dude, no one expects you'll change FF6 hacking's history(the same can be said for any beginner)
Just do what you feel you wanna do, what really counts is that you achieve your personal tasks. 
After you'll get some experience and do stuff, you'll decide what to do with your new hacking skills.

I prefer to play some not too much changed hack than hearing the usual promise of making a badass hack in which you play as Kefka, from his
point of view (all people who announced something like that never succeded, actually they didn't even got close to make some progress  ;[ )

about me i started with the goal of making an ultra-powerful boss hack.
After a month i managed to that and i could decide to just stop there, but i continued... i added mostly cosmetic stuff to that boss and released
the final version... now it was improved and definitively could stop there, still meanwhile i learned so much misc stuff about hacking that i was
able to make a full game hack and so i decided to continue.

With that i wanna say that what you think to know at the current state about hacking won't match with what you can learn in the future,
the same for your future goals.
then again even if you learn a bunch of stuff no one will condemn you if you'll decide to not start a major project

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newbie Finally Figures Something Out (NOT a help request) - by Tenkarider - 09-29-2016, 08:32 AM