Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Updated to unnoficial 1.14!

Quoting C.V. Reynolds:

Updated:

Dead in the Air (Leet Sketcher) (version 2.4)
Soul Saved (Leet Sketcher) (version 1.4)
Stone Cold (Leet Sketcher) (version 1.2) (appropriate compatibility patches used, too)

Added (again):

Stone Cold (Leet Sketcher) (version 1.3 now)
Addendum patches for Stone Cold (Invert Damage if Undead and Carve Stone)

Note to the people mentioning in other forums that our mirror is not up-to-date: You are partially right but also wrong and exaggerating and you don't take the context in account: I receive no notice when a new version comes out, I need to visit Slick Forums to know and I don't do this daily. When I see it has been updated there I update it here so our mirror might be not sync for a few days and longer it was not sync with the current release is probably 10 days. I also don't officially have the task to update the mirror, someone else is supposed to take care of it but that is for me to fix. Finally, sometimes I will see the patch is updated but got 65 536 other things to do this day (like going to school at 7am and coming back at 10pm) so there might be a 2-3 days gap before I actually update it.

Same shit would happen if it was hosted on RHDN or anywhere else unless C.V. Reynold is the one updating it. One thing you could do though to fix this and actually help the community you're in is sending me a pm that the patch has been updated if you're the type of person that visit Slick Forums everyday. TBH that's perfectly cool but sometimes I can be 7 days without visiting it same goes for RHDN, NG+, etc. You should be glad we have a up-to-date mirror (that isn't for a short period of time when a new release comes out) when Slick goes down for approximately a month like it happened recently.
  Find

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • PowerPanda (02-25-2018), Robo Jesus (02-25-2018)

Messages In This Thread
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by madsiur - 02-25-2018, 01:03 AM