Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Having the option to use Vigor in some spells

Threads: 18
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
(05-01-2016, 08:43 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Nice work fellas! I'm wondering, would removing just the level scaling aspect help out the Vigor stat become important, as well as weapons/battle power? Or would that then make physical attacks too weak in general without switching the physical damage formula over to the magic one such as this patch does?

I'm not sure what you're asking, exactly. Remove level from the damage calculation? That would indeed make Vigor and Battle Power more important, since they would be the only terms left! Tongue And yes, damage would be pathetic.

Magic damage scales with level, too; the formula has Level in it. It's just that physical damage scales quadratically, since that has Level^2 in it. My hack equalizes the formulas so that all damage scales with level in the same way: linearly.

(05-02-2016, 05:44 AM)Kugawattan Wrote: Friggin' sweet, seibaby! You cleared all my doubts. I'm gonna use your tweak right now!

Have fun rebalancing every enemy, weapon, and physical ability in the game.  Laugh
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Having the option to use Vigor in some spells - by seibaby - 05-02-2016, 05:55 AM