* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pertinence of a ff6hacking.com Wiki

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I'd be willing to chip in with regards to the wiki. It would be a great place for new users with a "Where do I start" mentality, as well as a way to quickly access resources if need be. I think it would be helpful to clean up a mess of scattered threads into what would hopefully be a clean and easily updated wiki format.

@Catone The wiki is great for general information, but the forum format is still better when a user needs to interact with somebody. Requesting help with something not in your wheelhouse (for example if I needed a sprite for something), some degree of socializing, sharing created works and dealing with "Why is my hack doing X when I'm not expecting it" scenarios (where the wiki may contain the info to solve the problem, but a reader probably would not know what to look for, because if they knew that then they would have already solved the problem) are more suited for the forum format. Most of what is already in the forum would remain, but we'd hopefully be able to create an easier solution for basic questions.

Confused Moogles FTW

Messages In This Thread
Pertinence of a ff6hacking.com Wiki - by madsiur - 02-16-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Pertinence of a ff6hacking.com Wiki - by Lockirby2 - 02-16-2016, 06:12 PM