Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let's talk about Zone Doctor.

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Sleep
Thanks for the input.  After reading over the thread a made a while back I think that although I hit most of the points I wanted to its not quite the right approach.  If I do something it is probably going to be an extensive document I draft up with several photo examples.

The thing I think that many new to this type of editing won't understand off the bat is that no matter how you go about it, you have to put work in.  Anyone that is wanting to get into event editing should read the information that is out there to get the basics down because even using the editor you really need to understand what you are working with and looking at.  It is far from FF3usME with regards to editing.

I feel that it does well to bridge the gap and can help someone really understand what things look like while also being able to edit hex within the program.  For me personally having that visual aid really helps me learn as opposed to studying the huge text documents of pointers and commands.  Of course I have used those just as much in hacking the game but any way we can try to streamline the process I feel is beneficial.

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about Zone Doctor. - by Xontract - 02-15-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Let's talk about Zone Doctor. - by Lockirby2 - 02-15-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Let's talk about Zone Doctor. - by Catone - 02-15-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: Let's talk about Zone Doctor. - by madsiur - 02-15-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Let's talk about Zone Doctor. - by Xontract - 02-16-2016, 04:53 PM