Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Which Patches Seem Good But Are Bugged?

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Weakness
I don't have an answer to that either, but with a bit of research I think we could come up with that answer fairly quickly. That being said, new bugs are still being found fairly regularly.

What we need is to compile a list of bugs, concisely described, from the threads on Mnrogar's and elsewhere, to get a good feel for all the bugs out there; then match that up with existent bug fixes. Some bugs will have known causes, which is just one step away from fixing them. Other bugs may not yet be fully understood. Just having a discussion should go a long way toward the goal. I'd suggest a sticky topic for a discussion, and maybe a whole table on a wiki page for the bug and fix listing.

Some bugs will be debatable, and that's fine. Life is boring if everyone always agrees. Some bugs will be very simple. Some bugs will be limited to only certain versions.

I honestly don't know what is still out there, because the biggest and lowest-hanging fruit have been plucked. Smile

I appreciate the prayers and good wishes. Those who don't know, I was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma in 2019, and I have done well with the treatment, but eventually treatments stop working and you change.  I recently had a seizure at work, now I am healing but not able to work or really do much at all. The focus is just to get better. Again, thanks for the support and if I can help you I will.  I've forgotten more about this game than most people should ever learn, lol.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Patches Seem Good But Are Bugged? - by Imzogelmo - 05-06-2016, 10:08 PM