Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Good Lord Send Us An Esper Level Up Bonus Patch

Threads: 18
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
(02-12-2016, 04:06 AM)BTB Wrote: Yeah, stamina has a greatly expanded role in Brave New World. I imagine quite a few of the things we've done with it would do well as standalone hacks (Synchysi hasn't released much in the way of that since, as you can imagine, not a lot of what we've done really does well as a standalone hack).

I strongly disagree! Smile There are a ton of little fixes in BNW that would work great in an otherwise vanilla game, and that I'd really like to see released as standalone patches. Things like the Heal Rod targeting, Sketch using the Sketcher's stats, Poison not resetting it's incrementor with removal of the status, Earrings not affecting Healing spells and many many other things that I've forgotten. I would love to see notes and code, even if Synchysi's notes are a mess and his code is uncommented it would be so helpful.

BNW is a goldmine of nifty little fixes and tweaks that should've been in the original game. Pandora's Box is the same, only much worse because the developers seem to have dropped the project. So much great work undocumented and unreleased. :/
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to seibaby for this post:
  • Robo Jesus (01-01-2018)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Lord Send Us An Esper Level Up Bonus Patch - by seibaby - 03-07-2016, 06:14 AM