Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI Blindfolded LLG

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
The annotations aren't really necessary in addition to the commentary. I never originally intended to do commentary (Stann from ID convinced me otherwise), so the annotations were originally intended to be a source of information for the watcher to know what I was thinking. However, when I started doing commentary they sort of morphed into a mocking of whatever I said on camera, which is cool but not exactly necessary.

The idea of removing the audio and doing commentary afterwards - probably with some decent background music - sounds cool to me. If I'm going to do it that way I may want to make a second version with the original commentary, because it gives a better window into what I'm thinking, so I can see some people preferring that.

I know YouTube has Audioswap. Maybe it has the functionality to switch the audio to my own recorded commentary?

Note that all of this will be a long way off by necessity. If I upload a video every single day, it will still take me two months to defeat the backlog here.

Confused Moogles FTW

Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy VI Blindfolded LLG - by Lockirby2 - 01-29-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI Blindfolded LLG - by madsiur - 01-29-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI Blindfolded LLG - by madsiur - 01-30-2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI Blindfolded LLG - by Lockirby2 - 01-30-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI Blindfolded LLG - by madsiur - 01-30-2016, 12:13 PM