Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Complete FF III Forbidden Game Secrets

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
(01-20-2016, 07:11 AM)Catone Wrote: LOL, the Veldt: A "beastfield" where monsters can "gangbang" with impunity.

Okay, that's one way to put it I guess.

Yeah, its a good read, thanks for posting. Will have to finish this one later.

Oh wow, that is hilarious! One big monster orgy. That would be a neat idea to add new monster types at certain points in the game to just the Veldt, like they breed with each other...
(01-20-2016, 03:39 PM)Madsiur Wrote: This is some funny stuff! I've never heard of this book.

Comments on Chocobo Suit: "Allow the user to connect on a spiritual level with Chocobos. [...] Provide no extra protection against poison."

Aside of the funny description, why mentioning poison protection if it doesn't offers any? I guess the author just needed a filler to get the description to 40 words.

Edit: I think we should host this on the site, though I can't really think of a good page (except a thread, though turning it to a pinned on might do the trick). Maybe we should have a page with misc books / manuals / Hi-definition art (cart labels or custom boxes art as an example) pertaining to FF3us / FF6J / FF6A (U/E/J), a sort of virtual museum.

Haha that is a good question. Another instance of this books 'wtf factor'. I do love the item descriptions as well. My favorite armor is the 'Laser Armor'. How cool does that sound?

Also, very nice idea! I love looking at various infos and strategy guides quite much, and manuals, posters etc. I'm all for this my friend. I got a pdf here somewhere with the other strategy guide I mentioned, and it's much better and in-color.
FF6 Museum, sounds cool.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complete FF III Forbidden Game Secrets - by Gi Nattak - 01-20-2016, 03:58 PM