The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Magic List and Related Stuff

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Okay, I want to make Rasp and Osmose as Attack (black magic), simply changing the grey dot into a black dot is not enough. Now, does anyone know how the magic list of spells work? I have a few questions related to it.

1 - Casting magic animation - the red energy circle on offensive spells. How to give/change this. Healing/Effect "heart" to "red energy circle".
2 - The magic list "shuffling" (Healing/Attack/Effect), there are six shuffling options under the configuration menu. Would need to include Rasp and Osmose into Attack group. Anyone know how this "shuffling" works?
3 - Is there any way to list these spells or group them together without manually changing them all by "hand"? I want to make Rasp into an Attack spell. Obviously, it'll be in the same place in the vanilla version, mixed within the Effect spells. I would like to bring it at the end of the Attack magic spell group, right after Merton/Meltdown. The only way that I know would be to swap Scan/Libra with Rasp and Slow with Osmose. Is there an easier way, such as moving the spell ids of Rasp and Osmose into the list of Attack spells.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Magic List and Related Stuff - by Fenrir - 11-30-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Magic List and Related Stuff - by Zozma - 12-01-2015, 02:50 AM
RE: Magic List and Related Stuff - by Catone - 12-01-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Magic List and Related Stuff - by Zozma - 12-01-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Magic List and Related Stuff - by Catone - 12-01-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: Magic List and Related Stuff - by Zozma - 12-01-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Magic List and Related Stuff - by Catone - 12-01-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Magic List and Related Stuff - by madsiur - 12-01-2015, 06:57 PM