The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
multiply special and battle spells

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
This one might be an interesting progress for my hack, if i manage to implement it of course! Tongue , since i wanna create different effects for specials and battle(like distinguishing between a magic and a physical attack, or between a melee and a ranged attack)
Now, a standard spell with a strange effect should need just copying his script and use it for another spell too, but battle and special have a little difference: they both load some particular and unique value according to the monster who use the command, with attack they load from monster table their attack animation;
with special they load from monster table their special's name, extra effect, animation, etc... that piece of code is hardcoded for sure.

Then i'd like to know how those pieces of code work exactly(it would be nice seeing the script too) and so understand if copypasting is enough to make other version of those 2 spells without causing some bug, or if i need to customize the code according to spell ID or something...

PS. about attack command... are Fight command and Battle spell the same attack? if i change the nature of the command used from enemies, then even the allies will have their standard attack changed too?

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
multiply special and battle spells - by Tenkarider - 07-18-2015, 04:18 PM