The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Re-Asking Questions not quite answered!

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
Yeah. Three years ago I asked some question that were answered, but I couldn't figure out why the answer didn't work for me, and soon afterwards lost interest in Hacking...

Until today, when I've regained full interest on the thing, and I need to get this right!

So Question 1: How to make Hi-Potions recover 1000hp.

My last thread I was recommended a patch, this one right here, that would change the 'superball' effect for another that multiplies the 'damage' an item does (selected by FF3usME; for example, Tonic 'deals' 50 HP) by 40. This doesn't work for me though. If I give Hi-Potion '25' damage (25x40=1000) and the superball effect, this happens.

Basically, it plays the Superball animation and cures the enemies for an obscene amount of health, even if you select one of your characters.
No idea why, but it does. All I have done is apply that patch. So if there's something off, it's because that. I don't know whether I should start from scratch, or work with that thing.

Question 2: Have actor $05 having Gogo's 'selectable skills', but making 'Attack' and 'Item' unable to be removed.

Now this question /was/ answered. My actor $05 can indeed select his skills, but there are minor bugs. One of them is that you can select more than one 'Fight' command. And, if you do, you can no longer remove or replace that command, for whatever reason. I guess it's because it's the command that replaces 'Mimic' on Actor $05's menu.

Another bug is that I can replace the 'Item' command, because Gogo had only 'Mimic' fixed. This other I can't possibly figure out by myself.

Any help is appreciated.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Messages In This Thread
Re-Asking Questions not quite answered! - by Kugawattan - 06-21-2015, 05:00 PM