Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 149
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
@Angelo, because I still can't quote...

Wow nice undercover criticism! I like it! And from one of the hack creators nonetheless haha.

Zeemis does use Zeemus' Fury though, that's his special.

As for Kefka, I guess Meteor did not-so-much damage cause it was spread out to 2 targets? Or was this the first battle...? But hey, I'm surprised you are saying this as we were getting reports back then of Kefka not being tough enough, and he is your favorite ^_^. So it's a good thing right?

Poison does more damage per tic, so in essence, it could get up to Ultima's damage range after many tics if not taken care of. Although I think you must be joking about that.

The flashing screen many times event can cause seizures, and in fact sickness, but I can't divulge much more information about it here, heh.

For a moment I thought Fusoya was actually Mike when he asked the almighty Golbez "Uh, can you cast meteor

Yes, I wrote the dialog lol.

Kefka's HP/LV are based on the characters, depending on their levels. Oh, but +10 levels actually. He has on every possible HP adding equipment as well and cures now and then, but yeah I agree he should have more HP if possible, just not sacrifice a relic to have 9999 HP Wink

You did code that event with Oboro/Shadow in it - I am well aware of your unique disgust with that character, but I think you are all alone in that. Everyone loves Shadow, and his pooch! And his entrance mile-long jump in intro scene there imo is pretty epic!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Gi Nattak - 07-26-2015, 12:39 PM