Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Oh, i the next segment which is already in my channel the watcher can literally see me closing the rom, changing the name of the 1.3.1 into DRUNK Laugh
and adding .1 to my 1.3 version, and so passing through that freeze.

I'm not talking about the battles against the statues, i'm talking about the battle with Golbez, FuSoYa and Oboro Vs Zuriel and Zemus: after a certain period he refresh all his positive status, especially Life 3, which makes me think that you want the player beats Zemus before... (the battle ends when he casts Fallen One) since Zuriel bothers me too much in that battle, i first land a couple of Flare on him, then i quickly finish him, as soon as i'm sure that Rippler connects(Dispel is fine too, but it's cooler with Rippler Tongue ) when Zemus is alone, the battle becomes a piece o' cake.

Today it happened something that annoyed me really much: the laptop crushed while registering the next segment... TWICE!!! ;[
The reason? (maybe)my laptop is becoming an old geezer + middle of summer + windows closed(no fan or air conditioning) + afternoon + game running + recording program on (which i believe it's the one that is more demanding for my laptop)
Despite that, the savestates are still there, but the segment is lost like... forever. Sad
I have no intention of repeating that three times, will you forgive me, if i'll start the next segment right after i exit from new Albrook?
I'll have to be careful too in this period... i might say that after a bit more than 30 minutes of video recording the laptop crashed... in that case it might be hard to know when to stop registering before it's too late.

PS. i could bake a cake under my laptop, when it crushed! Laugh

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Tenkarider - 07-25-2015, 04:23 PM