Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
part 48: this time i'm ready.
After all in the bossrush my party wasn't the one i'd use for some real fighting, Until you have auto protect/shell all what you have to care about is just casting with FuSoYa and keeping him alive, actually also Morphed Aurora kicks the ass with spells.
Oh, the battle song against FlameEagle is glitchy.
Same for the song, while Air M-tek swarm you (before Ultros), yet much less glitchy.

part 49: Once again Stop solves everything...
It's proved that Stop is overpower in ROTDS: you let that spell do all the dirty job for you, the other status dealing spell become quite useless if all monsters are weak to stop(never tried to test Break weakness, so i dunno if exists something even more broken than Stop)
The only ones in the floating continent immune to it are Ninja and Behemoth, the first one is done for with Berserk, about the other i failed in finding his status weakness... didn't try with Imp, but in the case he had 100% crit. flag, it was even worse Tongue
Time to toggle some status flag?

part 50: Remembered it just in time...
Since i have your temp. rom update i tested songs and until now the glitchy songs are fixed, happy to announce that they work!! I also returned to South Figaro just to being able to hear finally FF7 battle theme song.
Btw i fought Big Daddy and got the key item and so Zeromus Shard, damn... now i dunno what to remove to equip it.
Yet to figure out how to solve WoB Dog quest in Jericho...
PS. is it worth to steal Master Tomberry?

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Tenkarider - 07-01-2015, 03:07 AM