Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Wanna have a friendly advice? Try somthing better, the soldier won't be enough to fix a potential matter in a later segment.

part 31: Proton begs for some speed!!
Nothing to say to Ifrit and Shiva;
The problem is that Proton is really too much weak:
First of all there's a plenty of way to ignore elements and deal massive damage, so there won't a way to protect your boss from a barrage of strikes... all what i said until now shouldn't make a sense, until you read the real reason to change the boss.
The boss is really too much slow, dunno... maybe at a certain point of the battle with Havoc i put him in slow, in any case it's not even a fight, i'm able to do a barrage of more than 3000 damage before he can even take an action! even worse, that action 80% of times was wallchange, so he basically did a real action just 3 times during the whole battle (he acted more or less 1 time after 2 full turns of my party)
Definitively the easiest battle of the whole hack until now, so please... add him a decent value of speed and i guess also immunity to slow.

part 32: Wasn't Shijima been killed in the dream?
If i'm not wrong in the dream Oboro said they killed a guy... am i wrong, or they said it was right Shijima?
PS. the song is lovely... the one of the ambush 3 battles against Luca Blight in Suikoden 2... one of the few villain that can compete with Kefka, Nice shot! Wink

part 33: SHTAP WITH LAG!!!
Too bad for lag that haunted this segment... the boss battle was pretty tough, anyway.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Tenkarider - 06-07-2015, 05:51 PM