The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My first day, and already disappointment...

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Hello all, I just very recently found out that this even existed (hacking of my favorite childhood games) and now i'm obsessed. I'm super happy with what some people have done, but like everyone else I feel I can do it more to my liking. So I'm undertaking a project that will expand on some of my favorite lore from the original story as well as add somethings that we all wish had happened anyway. I'm sure I'll be sharing more detail involuntarily as I get help on this journey, and I'll make a project thread once it's finally established. OK, so on to the gritty...

The very first thing I have to do to make this work is change Locke's palette to 4.. that's all. I'm using zone doctor (because I'm still working on wrapping my head around making sense of the hex) and it looks like it should be pretty easy; in the event where Terra falls down the hole, I scrolled down and look for all of the bits of info about Locke, change the palette from 1 to 4 and viola! one messed up looking Locke... except when i change it, the map of Arvis' house never loads after Terra's flashback... so i am completely lost at this point. Any help would be fine, but please take it easy on me and assume I know nothing of what i'm doing (cause I probably don't.) Thanks in advance.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
My first day, and already disappointment... - by justincreedon - 03-19-2015, 12:35 AM