The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kicking out Umaro + Moogle Bonanza

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
So, as much as I love Umaro, I'm considering kicking him out of the game for whenever I start my miscellaneous hack. I'd like for him to appear in game, but have his story take a different turn. Back to this in a minute.

Mog, arguably my third favorite character, is another one I'd like to change. In the WOR you find him alone, and we can assume that all of his Moogle friends were killed. As soon as you find him, he snaps out of his depression and joins you immediately.

I was considering placing 10 other moogles around the world- after talking to them they return to Narshe. After meeting all of them, Mog will join you again.

Back to my favorite berserker- getting to him with Mog would be the same, but after the fight I'd like the screen to fade from Mog yelling at him, to him being thrown out of that little overlook he appears in.

This could lead to another character slot opening (I've got some ideas), and Umaro setting up a little shop for the party in his cave.

...I just have lots of ideas.

...Second side note: Moogle Bonanza would be a good band name.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Kicking out Umaro + Moogle Bonanza - by Jeff - 03-15-2015, 08:40 AM
RE: Kicking out Umaro + Moogle Bonanza - by Jeff - 03-15-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Kicking out Umaro + Moogle Bonanza - by Jeff - 03-15-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Kicking out Umaro + Moogle Bonanza - by Jeff - 03-16-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: Kicking out Umaro + Moogle Bonanza - by Jeff - 03-18-2015, 07:55 PM