The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Changing Sabin's Spiraler (animation question)

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey there. Now I've been wanting to change the effect of Sabin's Blitz Spiraler, the one where he removes himself from battle to basically fully recover the rest of the party. No one uses that move because of how lame it is, so I've been wanting to change it to something that perhaps deals with status ailments. Make Sabin a hybrid physical powerhouse, as well as a energy-based supporter, who can use Drain to vamp from enemies, Mantra the team to health, and perhaps use Spiraler to cleanse certain debuffs.

I want to basically keep the animation of the blue tornado effect the same, however I have no idea how to make Sabin's sprite remain in battle. Does anyone else have an idea of exactly what settings to change, preferably in FF3usME? If anyone knows another way, an easy, step-by-step guide would be appreciated too.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Changing Sabin's Spiraler (animation question) - by Alex Rodrick - 03-06-2015, 04:20 AM