The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Glitched sprite with box 8.3 checked

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Riddle me this: I've got an old woman in South Figaro trying to grow a set of legs out of her head. Yes it is that odd. Radiation poisoning from the "Light of Judgement"?

The sprite in question is the old woman in the southwest of South Figaro, when she walks it looks like she's getting her head replaced with a child on bottom and the body/legs on top(yes it really looks like a set of legs growing out of her head).

I haven't edited graphics, the old woman walking around in Kolegan is normal, all the other old women sprites I can find are normal, she stops glitching while your talking to her, and she and the rest look fine in all the editing programs. The only thing I find different in this one is she has the box "8.3" checked in FF6LE, unchecking it doesn't fix her and its checked even in backups that she isn't a mutant in.

What is special about this one NPC that needs that 8.3 box checked and how did I manage to break that one NPC without the rest? And of course, suggestions on fixing would be nice too(other than extermination that is).

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Glitched sprite with box 8.3 checked - by Catone - 03-02-2015, 09:04 AM