The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nintendo S-SMP/SPC700 documentation

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Perhaps this is a bit overly ambitious of me, but, I've always had a fascination with the Snes hardware, notably, the sound processor (Nintendo S-SMP and Sony SPC700), and as such, I've always wanted to learn more about it. Why? Don't know, perhaps morbid curiosity, maybe I can do something with it. Don't know for sure yet, but I'd definitely want to know more about how it actually works, if that makes any sense. But even to this day, I'm impressed how it holds up (well, maybe not so much that), or how it was, for the time, a very advanced sound processor. Am I being a bit too presumptuous about wanting to learn more about this? I've seen documents all over the internet, the thing I want to know is, where would be a good place to begin learning about it? http://www.romhacking.net maybe? Sorry for the numerous questions, just want to make sure I'm asking this right, and in the right section. Tongue
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to the_randomizer for this post:
  • SSJ Rick (12-14-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Nintendo S-SMP/SPC700 documentation - by the_randomizer - 12-13-2014, 02:07 PM