The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tenkarider VS big bad guys

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Since i started to smash some big bad guy boss hack around here, i decided to put all that battles inside here, so even the future ones, rather than placing randomly inside other's related threads Kungfu!
I'm gonna add some comment and try to give a personal judge to the bosses.

1) Tenkarider Vs Titan EX(1.0 version, made by Edrin)
(using only Terra and Celes) Download link, if you wanna fight him: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2628

Part 1/6 (if you wanna watch the others, search them inside the link below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsZxRBe5Q04

It was done some month ago, so nothing new, at the moment the best elaborated boss of other hackers i've ever met(i'm not able to understand completely the script)
It was updated to 1.01, but there were some unexpected behaviors that made unpredictable the behavior of the boss... since the battle was annoying enough even when predictable, i'll just stop to the first release, even because Edrin will never fix the error, since he quitted the ROM hacking world... Sad

- Difficulty: 9/10 -> for almost the whole battle any little error in your strategy can ruin the battle;
- Challenge: 8/10 -> really challenging, the battle and the sheme you have to follow force you to examine all your inventory resources and try many different combinations in order to guard yourself from the boss, besides you'll have to learn from death what to do and not to do;
- Strategy: 10/10 -> ok, this boss was designed with an enhanced moster AI script, so it's advandaged, still the battle reveals to be a themed battle, which revolves around dodging earth damage and the row position of allies... a completely unique and original bossfight.
- Fun factor: 6/10 -> the weakspot i guess... the battle will last more or less an hour, if you're not speedrunning in some way, the fact that even a little error might ruin the battle is really annoying, especially in the 4th or last form...
Besides a lot of equips are rejected from the script with a gameover counter, that hinders the creativity of the challenger, even if it's necessary.

FINAL JUDGE: 8.5/10 -> the failures will make you grow and eventually even more determined to win this Puzzle boss fight, the design of this bossfight is simply done in an wonderful way.

2) Tenkarider Vs Emperor Dragon(1.2 version, made by Lord Envoy)
(quick survivor medal obtained) download link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWy_jxNU...Zb3DuvL-HQ

The battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nULF2KlBVWg

Recent post, still it belongs to the list... nothing to add to battle's description...

- Difficulty: 6-10/10 depends on which awards you wanna get AND how much rewards you wanna get at the same time... if the 3 awards are all the awards except the under lv 60 one, then it's yet feasible - if you wanna exclude only the time related medal, that will be heavily luck reliant due to the high chance to be frozen with cold dust, right when he charges the super attack, and then be toasted. (i was working on doing that...) - if you wanna get all the medals... well it's almost impossible... an endless chain of lucky AI decisions for you;
- Challenge: 7/10 you have to adapt to his behavior quite fast and avoid to be stopped from his special, plus handling the charge attack;
- Strategy: 6/10 actually there's not a real strategy to win the battle, you just have to react fast and pay attention to the charged attack;
- Fun factor: 8/10 despite he has a million HP, they won't last too much time, besides you won't have time to getting bored, since it's attack pattern will change quickly... anyway his chains of attacks are too much long, especially when he act 10+ times in a row;

FINAL JUDGE: 7.5/10 -> if you're searching for an harder challenge than usual, without having to do something too much complicated, then you should give it a shot, quite varied and many randomized patterns Wink

2) Tenkarider Vs Godzilla(1.0 version, made by Lord Envoy)
(quick survivor and under lv 60 medals obtained) download link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRQEpqWzkNc

The battle:

A really creative battle + many customed features... theorically i got all the awards but even if unofficial, there's the chance to attempt the solo medal as hidden medal: jump with the character just before the boss will use engulf on 2 targets and you'll be able to attempt this extra challenge... maybe i'll try that.

- Difficulty: 7-8/10 or (10/10) if i recall he reacts to quick, so the difference is just being able to heal yourself for free(but the timer won't freeze)...
7 if you'll use avg allies over lv 60, else 8. 10 if you try to win alone too
He's quite aggressive and the battle follows a rule, according to which you have to stop his advance(moves to right) and push him back, or it will be gameover...
the more he gets near, the stronger will be his attacks;
- Challenge: 8/10 he's invincible until you break his skin: according to what you use for attack him, the skin will be crushed faster, due to his strength and time limit, you have to find a good balance among healing and attack;
- Strategy: 7/10 you just have to attack him with the best your characters can use, and healing with the best healings, the rest is using elemental properties in a clever way and/or buffing your allies
- Fun factor: 9/10 the atmosphere is awesome and loyal to the original creature, the battle is a bit tricky, but really fast: basically you're gonna win or die in few minutes;

FINAL JUDGE: 8/10 funny, fast and original... even if you're not an expert it's still worth to be watched, just for the song and real Godzilla screams XD

If anyone knows some other FF6 super boss hacks, i don't mind if you inform me about them, i may insert them in this thread too!

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Tenkarider VS big bad guys - by Tenkarider - 11-02-2014, 03:43 AM
RE: Tenkarider VS big bad guys - by SSJ Rick - 11-02-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Tenkarider VS big bad guys - by ShinMrKarate - 11-02-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Tenkarider VS big bad guys - by madsiur - 11-02-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Tenkarider VS big bad guys - by Tenkarider - 11-02-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Tenkarider VS big bad guys - by ShinMrKarate - 11-03-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Tenkarider VS big bad guys - by Tenkarider - 11-09-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Tenkarider VS big bad guys - by Tenkarider - 11-18-2015, 07:36 PM