The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A Final Farewell

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
FF6hacking.com community,

Over the last two years I have come to love this community. It has been a place of personal and intellectual growth. And I have loved contributing to it in any way I could. The people here are amazing, and getting to know you all has been wonderful.

What started out as an attempt to untangle myself from the site temporarily to work on my marriage turned into a full-fledged immersion back into the site behind my wife's back. I have come to realize that gaming (among other things) can't have a place in my life any longer. They have too strong a pull on my heart and have caused me to compromise the things that matter most.

This, of course, means that Children of Vector will not be completed. I am, however, releasing my files to the public sans the story (at the request of the writer, my brother). I have dated copies of my work as well as annotations, sprites, coding, and research into FF6 that I think has potential to benefit the community. Of particular note are the changes to the disassembly notes in the "Documentation" folder, which also includes many of my own scripts as well and notes on custom abilities, menu manipulation, expanding spritesheets, and the OAM data. In the "sprites" section there are a couple unfinished sprite sheets worth looking at and a Daryl portrait some people might be interested in. I hope these resources become useful to someone else in the future.

I thank you all for the friendship and support over the years. And for my final farewell I want to, one last time, wish to you all...

Happy Hacking.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
A Final Farewell - by B-Run - 08-28-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: A Final Farewell - by Lockirby2 - 08-28-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: A Final Farewell - by madsiur - 08-28-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: A Final Farewell - by Tenkarider - 08-28-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: A Final Farewell - by Cyprus - 08-29-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: A Final Farewell - by Scorcher - 08-29-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: A Final Farewell - by Gi Nattak - 08-29-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: A Final Farewell - by SSJ Rick - 08-29-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: A Final Farewell - by CrumpledMedal - 08-30-2014, 02:04 PM