Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Toad sprite sheet (color fixed)

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Yes, I mean by Pentium 4. It has 1gb ram and its cpu is 2.8 GHz.
One of Linux's assets is that it can run on old PCs thanks to the in-built open source drivers in the kernel. Some distros (ex : puppy, DSL) can run on even P1 computers. It's a nice way to recycle computers that are still functional.

I'm a Ubuntu user since May 15 2008 and now the current Ubuntu installation that's running on my PC is Lubuntu 14.04 LTS, a lightweight variant of the latest release.

I'm finally back from camping !

I worked on my Toad sprite tonight and I made a few changes, here's the update :
[Image: fuuuu.png]

With palette order (16px row)

(06-27-2014, 06:01 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: Toad's head needs to be a tad bigger by a few pixels

The head's bottom part ? Because I'm trying to figure out what you are meaning exactly.

Quote:but I like it so far and I see where you are going with this one, try to add some custom poses to make him stand out a little and add some Mario-themed details such as Toad holding his arms up in the air when he is angry or excited.

I replaced the tent by a mushroom house in order to get rid of some extra colors brought by Mog's tent.
I also changed the angry/excited Toad pose (row 4, column 1)

Other extra pose suggestion is welcome, for I haven't played a lot of mario games because I suck at platforming games (I'm more at ease with RPGs - I'm too perfectionist)

But I have one question : What the heck is the pose left to the tent for ? I mean this :

If you have any example, show me please, because I have no clue, so I can't change it as long as I don't know what it is.

Quote:But not bad at all, to get them in the game though, you'll need ff3se and FF3usME.

I installed Wine (1.6) for testing and so far, ff3se seems to work fine. I haven't tested ff3usME yet.

Linux and GIMP user
------------------
Sabin : Kefka ! Wait !!!
Kefka : Wait, he said ? Do I look like a waiter ?

My DeviantART

Messages In This Thread
RE: Toad sprite sheet (needs improvement) - by Ishimaru Chiaki - 06-30-2014, 02:20 PM