Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
FF6 Tenkarider's contest (accessible even to casuals)

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
That feature has a particular meaning for me: The first hack i ever played of ff6(i think it was ff3 hardtypeus or something), i remember that in the moment in which you control Leo(since i always try to remove equips in battle from temp. allies, no matter what), i checked his equip and it had a save the queen instead of a crystal, i never did it before, but when i removed it and obtained a super weapon... well, that impressed me much. No one told me about that, nor i did expect that it was removable, but it was.
It's not the best way to do it, but i want to make people aware of that feature and eventually affect their choices, in order to spread its use, which is very interesting, and usable in my opinion.

In this case i treated this puzzle more like a scene of the crime Laugh
More than a logic interaction, i thought at hidden shields more like a "proof" to search in order to discover "the guilty".
After figuring that out it was left only to choose one of the possibles combination, but i guess it was a bad idea.

"but it probably would have made more sense to ditch the puzzle aspect and just spill the beans on that one"

Actually at a certain point i did it: (took from a previous post)
<<<<
Two great advices(despite the Infoman in the story mention that) :

THE INVENTORY IN BATTLE: Pay attention to your resources in the inventory, while you are in battle;
WEAPON SWITCH IN BATTLE: take in consideration the necessity of switch weapons in battle, really.
>>>>

While the inventory advice was quite clear, the second one didn't directly mention the possibility of take shields from 3 moogles, but here your IRL logic style should had say to the player(like in the case of Cyprus) : "hey, hold a moment... the only ones that can do it are Locke and Mog, but locke can only switch between a dirk and mithril knife; Mog has only the mithril pike; among buckler and mithril shield there's not a great difference, this is a useless feature: how can that be a great advice??? "

Now: tell me that it wasn't actually a clear declaration of the possibility of switch equips among the other moogles, that was the only thing that could give a sense to my statement...

Lie to people who needs of an help is ridiculous, my advice had to be true for sure, right? After that advice it should have been worth of the effort just try to remove equips from any moogle, until you find the right ones.

I really hoped that there wasn't any need of other clues to figure that out, seems like i was wrong. Sad

Quite predictable feedback, but thanks anyway.
How 'bout your task? looks like you're putting some effort in its creation, despite it's taking me much time, looks like i may be able to post my task before you...

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 Tenkarider's contest (accessible even to casuals) - by Tenkarider - 07-25-2014, 08:27 PM