The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Sheet and question

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
I made this sprite sheet of the Angry Video Game Nerd, because why not? I needed something to replace Mog :>

[Image: avgn_sprite_sheet_by_kugawattan-d7fx30c.png]

Yeah, I know this sucks just as much as any LJN game, but I can't find my effort anywhere. Also, it uses the fifth palette but of course it's extremely modified so it won't fit at all. Sorry ._.

I will update the tent later.

Anyway! Here's the question. I want to include him as a character, but I'm having trouble on which ability is more suitable for him. I thought of "Slots", being renamed to that stuff he's mostly remembered, but then after testing it it reminded me of why I dislike slots that much, I can't make them work at all... so, any suggestions?

Currently I have aviable for him: Sketch, Rage, Mimic and Dance. Of course I'm open to custom abilities, but I'm very bad at the more complicated stuff to hack.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Messages In This Thread
Sprite Sheet and question - by Kugawattan - 04-25-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Sprite Sheet and question - by Gi Nattak - 04-25-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: Sprite Sheet and question - by Kugawattan - 04-25-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Sprite Sheet and question - by Gi Nattak - 04-25-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Sprite Sheet and question - by CrumpledMedal - 04-25-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Sprite Sheet and question - by Cyprus - 04-25-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Sprite Sheet and question - by Xenovant - 04-26-2014, 10:44 AM