The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A few questions regarding spells

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey everyone!

I'm new to this site and I been hacking Final Fantasy VI since many years ago but lost interest. So Now I'm starting to hack again.

I have a few questions to ask and yes I search in the forum and could not find any answers. I might overlook them, apologies if I did.

1) Is there any possibility to have any spell that can display a battle message? for example, in Final Fantasy on the NES when an enemy cast a spell on a party (ex: SLOW) and the message will display "Lost Intelligence." Is it possible to do that for FFVI?

2) Where is the CINDERIZER spell animation located? It shows a lightning bolt strike down.

3) Can you re-organize the spell list? Like Cure, Cure 2, Cure 3, Life, Life 2, Life 3, Antodt, Remedy, Regen. It's really bugging me to see Life 3 on the list last.

4) Possible to replace *black magic icon* Pearl to *white icon* Pearl and make Pearl into White Magic list?

Thanks everyone!

I will probably ask more question later.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
A few questions regarding spells - by XFER - 04-07-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: A few questions regarding spells - by Cyprus - 04-08-2014, 07:47 PM