The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Target Data in C1

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 8
Status
Well-Fed
I'm working with LightPhoenix's Selectable Blitz/SwdTech patch to try to include a couple of new commands in my hack; the basic setup for the abilities is fine, but I'm having some difficulty figuring out how to pull targetting for individual abilities in the command-set. I can hardcode in the targetting byte easily enough, but that forces every ability in the command to have the same targetting, which I don't want -- I have one command that's four ST and four MT abilities, for example, and another that's six ST, a MT enemy, and a MT party. LP suggested in his thread at Slick that Lore or Magic may have some usable code that could be yoinked, but frack me if I can wrap my head around what's going on with them enough to even get started.

Does anyone have any experience working with this, or any suggestions on where to start? Or am I stuck with working this out on my own? Wink

Current Project: FF6: Tensei | Discord ID: TristanGrayse
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Target Data in C1 - by GrayShadows - 03-29-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: Target Data in C1 - by SSJ Rick - 03-29-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Target Data in C1 - by GrayShadows - 03-29-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Target Data in C1 - by madsiur - 03-30-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Target Data in C1 - by GrayShadows - 03-30-2014, 06:03 PM