Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(Request) Judgement Day FFVII over Final Dungeon FFVI

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
(03-18-2014, 01:45 PM)Madsiur Wrote: The song will not exactly sound like the midi unless you have the exact same instruments as the midi file.

As for the loop, taking this channel example, section B will be played once. After that section D will play over and over having as starting point C (the $):

A) channel header
B) song data
C) $ (loop)
D) song data ;

You got to make sure the biggest section D off all channels divided by the others will give an integer, otherwise it will sound offbeat after a while. Meaning if you got 3 channels in your song, if one of your D section is 12 in length, the other two D sections could be 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12, 24, 36, 48,... That way all 3 channels will never be offbeat, given the arrived at the $ the first time on the same condition.

Yes the loops are one of my biggest issues. What I did was placed a high octave C at what I THOUGHT was same point in each track and then deleted those in the .mml and replaced them with a $. On the loop, one or two were slightly off beat but that adds up over time xD. Still trying to get that down just right. I suppose it would be better or more ideal to find a song that loops the whole song and doesn't have a start up. Oh well, learning experiance xD. Further along now than I was before I started. so yay xD

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Request) Judgement Day FFVII over Final Dungeon FFVI - by Royaken - 03-18-2014, 02:32 PM