The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF Level Editor: Recompressed WoR mini-map exceeds allotted space.

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
First off, hello there, this is my first post on the forums and I hope I can learn a thing or two from you all.

Okay, so I've messed around with most of the programs just to see what does what and as I was making a map in the Level Editor just for fun, I noticed this message popping up every time I saved it: Recompressed WoR mini-map exceeds allotted space. The WoR mini-map was not saved. Through this procedure, I am unable to save my map. The ROM I originally used wasn't clean, so I re-downloaded a clean ROM to make sure it would work and the same message came up; even if I didn't change anything, saving would result in this message popping up. If the info on my ROM means anything, I'll post it here:

ROM Name: FINAL FANTASY 3
Header: False
Checksum: 0x9606 (FAIL)
Gamecode: F6
Ov. Map Exp. Bank. 0xF1

Map editing will be rather important for what I'm planning on doing, so I'd really appreciate if someone could find the answer for me.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
FF Level Editor: Recompressed WoR mini-map exceeds allotted space. - by runechan - 01-29-2014, 02:05 AM