The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Command Changing

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hello I'm an amateur hacker working on a new RPG project using FF6 as my base, and I have a few questions regarding the use of commands..

My first question is if it would be possible to change which character has the inherent ability to switch out his commands from the status screen the same way Gogo does, as this would allow me to make a sort of freelancer class... I'm not big on asm or hex editing but I believe it would be a simple matter of changing which character the script uses?

And the next question is if there is a way to lock or unlock which commands you are able to use depending on certain events, so that when certain events happen and variables are changed, the command menu changes which commands are loaded and available to use? I'm sure this one would be much more difficult if not impossible...

My last question is a bit simpler and about the Sketch command... I'm trying to turn it into a "Provoke" command, it would be a matter of changing the targeting of the sketched ability to target Relm and not the monster, yes?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Command Changing - by xxChuckFrostxx - 12-24-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: Command Changing - by Vanya - 12-25-2013, 02:08 AM