Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 16 should be a FFVI Remake

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I wouldn't mind seeing an over-ther-top HD remake of FF6 that was still 2 dimensional like they did with FFIV Complete on the PSP. Hell, FF's IV-VI should be remade for PS3 in such a way. FFV's never had a proper remake in that sense, just straight ports. Same with 6, minus a psp(?) remake I've seen one picture of. I'd love to see all that rich, vibrant, HD spritey goodness off of my Samsung.

Or if it were in 3 dimensional, it being a mix of Lightning Returns' running and jumping around environments, with 10-2's atb system. Imagine being able fully explore a 3D Narshe or the Floating Continent, getting into a random battle complete with that classic "DOO DOO!", and fighting a behemoth in a fight that would make FF13's fast (but boring) fight's feel like paint drying on a wall.

Plus, seeing Edgar spinning around with a chainsaw and cutting things to gorey pieces with PS3-4 quality graphics.... oh mah gawd guys. Oh mah gawd.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy 16 should be a FFVI Remake - by yaragad - 12-07-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Final Fantasy 16 should be a FFVI Remake - by Bahamut ZERO - 07-25-2014, 04:48 PM