Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ZONE DOCTOR - FF6 Editor v3.18.4 (formerly FF6LE) *EVENT EDITING SUPPORT*

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 5
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Thanks for the bug reports and comments. All debugging has been done with a clean ROM, so expect bugs to pop up if working with a hack.

Quote:A couple things - there was a bug in the old Level Editor that would not let you place an exit past map #100, and I see it is still doing it but now it's after map #255, for example making an exit to map #256 will change to map #000. An exit to #257 will get changed to map #001. It seems to be resetting after 255 back to 0.

EDIT: now I understand the problem, it was a simple issue with casting as a byte instead of a ushort. The problem's now been fixed.

Quote:is there a way to edit the tilesets?

Only on a tile-by-tile basis via the tile editor, you cannot import full images into the tileset. Although such a feature would be possible with the implementation of architecture importation/exportation into Zone Doctor as it does with the SD3 location viewing program I've written.

Keep the reports coming, it's the only way the editor can improve it's functionality. Any suggestions, requests, or general comments are also welcome -- these will help make the program more user friendly.

Thanks for using the editor!

Messages In This Thread
RE: ZONE DOCTOR - FF6 Editor v3.18.0 BETA (formerly FF6LE) *EVENT EDITING SUPPORT* - by giangurgolo - 07-22-2013, 12:57 PM