Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Lol I was late to the 15th man project

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Poco, I will definitely play any hack that has awesome looking characters, so if they look like JamesWhite's "Shao Khan", I will play it lol. I wish someone would just take FF6 vanilla, and replace every character with some sort of badass demon slayer, like an army of: sephiroths, clouds, vincents, supersaiyan 4 gogeta's, ichigo in hollow form from bleach, dante from devil must cry, chrono ETC. Characters like those, hence why I can't wait to play the Mortal Kombat hack. I'm not assuming there will be custom moves but if there are that would be even more aweosme, ie like Sub Zero uses "Ice Beam" etc.

My only drawback(s) to FF6 all the years I've been playing it is that I always end up using the same group no matter what: Cyan, Sabin, Shadow, Gogo. I personally just think they are the best looking characters and have that "Badassness" to them. Cyan's got the "I am the retainer to Doma, I am your worst nightmare." thing going on where hes an awesome samurai kind of guy, Sabin's the bear fighting musclehead party animal lol, Shadows a ninja (enough said haha), and Gogo is that mysterious guy (who kind of resembles a ninja also) in every anime that becomes massively awesome at an epic moment (not in ff6 but the fact you can choose his skills in the status menu is pretty dang cool).

The other drawback would be that I never use slow or status spells bc they feel like a waste of time since I have meteor and flare etc, real spells that do REAL damage instead of making it so that chadarnook can't pick flowers as fast. I mean, that's the reason why I made every enemy in my patch have basically only one weakness outside of physical damage and they absorb all other elements so even if you blast them all with Fire 3, you'll just be healing some enemies and you kind of have to have some strategy. I also changed all the magic and animations because I got tired of wasted magic spells like slow etc when I could create a "Shadow Blade" where the character pulls an akuma from street fighter and the screen dips black while your character kicks the crap out of the enemy, or how I took Cyan's final sword tech's animation where he jumps accross the screen and combined it with Fire Skean to make a Flame Sword spell that looks mega badass.

Ok, I think I went overboard. Just had to give a personal opinion for anyone making hacks, at least in regards to how I as an individual feel, make all the characters look "Metal" (the music style not the element lol) and changeup the abilities a little bit and I believe the hack will at least be played by me lol.

[Image: xyx.png]
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lol I was late to the 15th man project - by Sczar Atmos - 07-19-2013, 01:52 AM