The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lol I was late to the 15th man project

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
I decided even though I was late to the 15th man project submission, I would still offer up what I had typed up in case anyone needed an idea for one of their hacks. Lol I'm not asking anyone to do anything, it's just a brainstorm. And I mention JamesWhite's sprite in here because he is an amazing spriter and I am a big fan. Well here's what I had typed before I realized submissions were WAY past over lol:

My vote would be to create "General Bane"

Ia. Alternate "Brutal" general of the empire other then Leo.

Ib. He was always Leo's "Darker" rival going up through the ranks.

I1. Male

I2. Thamasa

I3 He was found as a child to possess magic and was taken from Thamasa in exchange for its secrecy and protection from the empire.

Ic. Concept art- use JamesWhite89's Shao Khan because it is the most awesome thing ever lol.

Id. General Bane

II Visual-(a,2,3) lol ask JamesWhite89 for permission to use his Shao Khan because it's amazing or else tweak a Sephiroth like sprite.

Theme Music- Use Boss Battle ie. Atma Weapon Fight music.

Planning: Copy Leo's stats, give him shock as well since he will have been taught by the same master as Leo.

When: He can be obtained in the WOB by finding him and fighting him. (Similar to an Umaro battle, he gains his sanity once he is beaten ie his slave crown destroyed)

Where: He can be found standing in front of Leo's grave.

Why: The power of the slave crown is wavering from his mixed emotions about seeing Leo's grave and how Kefka just killed the only person who could be considered his friend.

He will have relationships with Cyan since they will both know what it's like to feel the loss of someone they cared about. There will be a relationship with Terra since she will have questions about Leo and the idea of "Love"

Altered scenes: Not many, just change maybe Cyan and Terras' dialog when changing characters on the airship. Also make General Bane able to be found in the first town Celes travels to in the WOR.

Equipable gear: Use a "Greatsword" modeled after PocoLoco's awesome buster sword. Change the icon to look like a black greatsword.

And that's pretty much it!

[Image: xyx.png]
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Lol I was late to the 15th man project - by Sczar Atmos - 07-18-2013, 12:16 AM