The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Question-Programming-Sprites

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
I was just wondering how one goes about finding the data/offsets/pointers for the sprite graphics and inserts them into a program such as ff3usme? Would one be able to use yy-chr to find the sprite graphics in a ff6 advance gba rom and somehow determine the exact bytes/location for each sprite in order to assist someone that is programming an editor (ehem, possibly a ff6 advance editor lol)?

I may be a utilitarian looking to be usefull or I may just feel the need to help out in whatever way I can since I've been using this site for longer than I've been registered lol. Whenever I'm not at work or rehearsing for my band's next show, I'm generally looking for something to do. If there was something tedious but simple I could accomplish to help out with (in regards to creating an editor) I would definitely volunteer some of my free time in helping out.

Well, thanks for your time! Later!

[Image: xyx.png]
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Question-Programming-Sprites - by Sczar Atmos - 07-17-2013, 04:11 AM
RE: Question-Programming-Sprites - by madsiur - 07-17-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Question-Programming-Sprites - by Sczar Atmos - 07-17-2013, 11:20 PM