The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Inspiration from a Dream: Kefka's Quest

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Greetings, all! (AND FFVI SPOILERS BELOW!)

Last week, I had a dream where Kefka was the main character. Monsters accompanied him. One of his companions was an imp (the monster sprite, not the character sprite) and ghosts (like from the Phantom Train) seemed to be with him as well. I also recall General Celes being there.

I was playing in an area similar to Kefka's Tower. (Perhaps it was a shadowy version of Thamasa when It was quite dark, and I remember Kefka casting a spell, but I don't recall what. I went to the menu and found my 4 party members, but it seemed like a fifth was trying to get in. (I saw the picture for the fifth party member in the space beneath the fourth, but only the tip of it was visible. Maybe it was Terra.)

I recall thinking to myself, "It's not much different from Kefka's perspective," but I don't know if that was because I just jumped into that area, or because the game overall was like that.

Overall, I find this an interesting perspective. It may be an entire alternate history game, or just seeing things from Kefka's perspective with minor modifications, to allow a party, and to account for being the protagonists instead of just following the villainous Kefka and co around.

Whatchya'll think? Anyone serious about making this? (I know nothing of hacking FFVI aside from it being possible.)
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Inspiration from a Dream: Kefka's Quest - by Endarire - 07-15-2013, 11:48 PM