Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Changing the battle intro animation?

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 237
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(07-06-2013, 02:16 PM)Edrin Wrote: But there is a lot currently undocumented for battle events, so you will definitely have to spend some time deciphering, but at least it won't be without a little help.

I did a bit of battle event exploration and from what I have been seeing, there is a 2 bytes command for every specific move in every battle events. As an example, a character on position x, y moving 2 steps forward will have a certain command but the same character moving 2-1/4 steps forward will have a totally different command. And the battle screen doesn't have tiles, it's more a x, y position in maybe pixels so it give a huge variety of possible battle events commands.

That been said, I dunno how the game interpret the battle event command, if they are predetermined moves and the 2 bytes would only be an index or if the value of the 2 bytes command has a deeper meaning. There are commons command such as dialogue and changing character queues that remains the same in every battle events.

Personally, I think it is not possible to do everything we want in battle events compared to normal events.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Changing the battle intro animation? - by xeblon - 07-05-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Changing the battle intro animation? - by madsiur - 07-06-2013, 02:32 PM