The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lord Sutebenu's Fleeting Feet

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Okay. So. Alrighty.

Anywho, the point of this thread is to inform everyone here that from December 14th-January 11th I will not be on the site AT ALL. I repeat, December 14th-January 11th I will not be on the site! (which for some of you means free shout-box spamming, haha)

The Reason:

My cousin and I (also an aspiring novelist) will be spending that entire time (and I do mean that entire time) co-writing a novel. We plan for each of us to write anywhere between 75,000 - 100,000 words (possibly more if we want) and to be finished by the 11th with it. Come mid-February we will be editing and revising the heck out of the novel and start crafting our query letters to get an agent for our novel. If all goes well we may be published at the earliest by the end of next summer.

In Conclusion:

I am leaving for nearly a month come December 14th in order to pursue an opportunity to get a foot in the door of my dream career. This also means that I will not be helping with pretty much anything during that time, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but this pertains to the rest of my life; I cannot afford to miss it.

Best Regards,
Lord Sutebenu
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Lord Sutebenu's Fleeting Feet - by Sutebenukun - 11-27-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Lord Sutebenu's Fleeting Feet - by Daemoth - 11-27-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: Lord Sutebenu's Fleeting Feet - by madsiur - 11-27-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: Lord Sutebenu's Fleeting Feet - by Astaroth_ - 11-28-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Lord Sutebenu's Fleeting Feet - by SSJ Rick - 11-28-2012, 02:56 AM