Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Multi editor ushardtype+ problem

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Oh wow you are on this forum? Well lemme take the opportunity to thank you for providing me with the opportunity to replay my favorite rpg with a new thrill. Im arrived at the opera house just moments ago and so far its all that i expected.

Now to your question. Apart from the fact that i know jack shit about any serious game hacking i would never use someone elses work to do my own. I just as alrdy stated in my other topic spice my experience further up by

A: Visually tweaking all The Main characters, and the only Editor that can smoothly insert spritesheets that vary in palette without messing ALL the colors up seems to be the multi editor

and more importantly

B: I have alrdy collected tons of awesome looking monster sprites and plan to Make myself Some challenging bosses when im done with the main story, And that also only seems to be doable (at least without major hacking skills) with the multi editor.

So I rly only want to use it for my own purposes. Ofcourse if there is no way, then when im done with your hack ill just implement those bosses in a clean rom and download a savegame from gamefaqs near the end and go from there, but Id prefer to fight them with all the other character improvements (etc) that your hack contains since sure it would be a tad more fun.

Well thats rly it, In any case once again, thanks for the great work, its rly enjoyable, and cheers. john.

*EDIT*

If you care to know, Those I alrdy implemented, and trust me it gives the game a whole new feeling (combined with your hack it rly makes for a more or less new experience =) )
[Image: r8drua_th.jpg]
[Image: 5clh20_th.jpg]
[Image: nxpb0g_th.jpg]
[Image: 2rymyjc_th.jpg]
[Image: rtkch2_th.jpg]
[Image: 2r2atzd.jpg]

It nothing special But they are all handmade (the terra one which i love is inspired by one of the forums themes, but there doesnt seem to be a full sheet of her anywhere so i had to do it myself),
They all work without messing up any sprites in the whole game colorwise, took quite a bit of tweaking, so anyone feel free to use em. (oh and if anyone wants to use them i have perfectly matching menu faces for all of them too ofc)

Well cheers now
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Multi editor ushardtype+ problem - by manakaiser - 10-25-2012, 02:18 PM
RE: Multi editor ushardtype+ problem - by manakaiser - 10-26-2012, 08:42 PM