The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Multi editor ushardtype+ problem

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Hi As alrdy stated in another topic im playing through ff6 again with the hardtype 1.3 WIP patch applied and want to change the sprites for the characters but The multi editor wont let me edit anything and the pure sprite editors mess up the palettes when i import Locos terra sprite with the purple dress.

I tested it with a clean rom and importing it in the multi editor keeps the palette intact.

Any way to fix this would be highly apreciated.
Id still love the info but its not urgent anymore since i make my own (pseudo) "resprite". Found an easy way to heavily change the appearance. Ill post it when im done.
Well here it is, Enjoy (im surprised I couldnt find anything similar to be honest), you dont see much like this but zoome in / ingame *edit* side views looks pretty good, but front and back needs work */edit end*, not that its a verry skilled sprite job XD. And technically its PG 13 so should be find to post Wink
[Image: 14c7hif.jpg]

And yea I still need to know how to get my rom to work with multi editor anyway due to me wanting to use the caped cyan.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Multi editor ushardtype+ problem - by manakaiser - 10-25-2012, 02:18 PM