The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Esper/angel transformation

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I been working on a sprite for a friend and pretty much have it finish. I'm new so im not sure if anyone would be interested in it since it's my first Sprite. The idea behind angel esper was to replace terra's energy looking sprite to be more in line with the traditional form espers. This form highlights her father's blood with the silver hair and the angel wings from maduins holy aspect. i've done some graphics work before but the limit 16bit sprites, tile size, and limited colors was a hurdle at each animation for how picky i am lol. It originally was going to be just a BOF import but it sat unfinished for months until recycled. I used some partial templates from terra mixed with bof, some inspiration From deviant , and a lot of my own custom work.

here's a preview
[Image: fcaae661b07f1b5dd32502e15ca97e07b5eaf79a...c40d6g.jpg]

Here's the complete sheet
[Image: druidx-other-angel-trans.png] [Image: druidx-other-angel-trans-147.png] [Image: druidx-other-angel-trans-159.png]
special thanks to kurogamixxi for providing the hairstyle inspiration.

The sheet is made to replace the trans sprite and will need a little tweaking for a PC. also this will not change the terra flight scene sprite when she zooms off to zozo after the Narshe cliff battle with kefka. a patch has been provided or located by Synchysi that will remove the terra flight sprite so it appears first-person. this was the easiest solution to adding a custom transformation without having to change the terra sprite vehicle via hex. it can be founds below.

no-esper patch

hope everyone enjoys the sprite. this turned into a nightmare of a project as the movement and wing animations were redone 3-4 times because of the limited tile animations didn't look right in the end
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Esper/angel transformation - by DruidX - 10-16-2012, 03:05 AM
RE: Esper/angel transformation - by Astaroth_ - 10-17-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: Esper/angel transformation - by DruidX - 10-17-2012, 02:09 AM
RE: Esper/angel transformation - by Astaroth_ - 10-17-2012, 02:12 AM
RE: Esper/angel transformation - by CrumpledMedal - 10-17-2012, 12:28 PM
RE: Esper/angel transformation - by SSJ Rick - 10-17-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Esper/angel transformation - by DruidX - 10-20-2012, 01:41 AM
RE: Esper/angel transformation - by CrumpledMedal - 11-11-2012, 10:17 PM