Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Longtime no see! How about another Morph and more?

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(09-20-2012, 03:38 PM)Satoascorpion Wrote: For Monster Scripts, Lord Envoy is your man. However, he is a very, very busy guy. HOWEVER; I've sort of become his apprentice on monster scripting. I'm still too new to help you; however I DO have a way to contact him at pretty much any time. If you need help with monster scripting, get with me. I'll be your middle-man.

This is just my humble opinion:

I'm sure you only want to help and he can do what he wants and decide to give to others part of the job but I think AI scripting is something worth learning. Plus, learning how a software or game is working is part of the definition of hacking or modifying a game. You can ask for help or get a tutor in some department you struggle with, and that is correct, but relying on others to make the job for you not always the best option.

In fact, he actually has to put a script in words to have something close to what he wants. Writing the script in FF3usME is only putting in a logic order what you have in mind and like I said everything is documented about this.

To finish, I'll quote this famous philosopher:

Edrin the Great Wrote:it might be something worth learning yourself. If you do you will open up the door to do a lot more things and be able to alter them as quickly as your mind changes. I know I have done and redone a lot of ASM already because I come up with a newer, better idea as I learn to do more things. This will save you a lot of time of having to go back to other people for updates and changes instead of settling on something that isn't quite what you want.

Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Longtime no see! How about another Morph and more? - by madsiur - 09-20-2012, 04:04 PM