The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Longtime no see! How about another Morph and more?

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
Hey there everyone! Been gone since Feb. Took a looooooong break for some personal things xD.

ANYWAY! I have started back up my project and I have some things I want to ask. I'll throw in as much detail as possible!

1.) I want to add another Morph(called Trans) skill for my Roy(Locke) Character and I only want it to be obtained AFTER you get him back in the WOR. I also want it to increase Phys Atk and Def rather then Mag Atk and Def like Terra. I'm changing the appearance of Gogo(bcuz I won't be keeping him/her as a usable character) to be used for the Trans. I remember a post when I was on back in Feb about not being able to make new commands(like changing possess). Will this be hard to accomplish?

2.) I want to change all Moogles that show up in game to Imps instead(I know I know, don't ask xD), including the Mog. I also would like to keep the Imp status as bad as it is BUT not have the Imp(Mog) so weak. How do I do these things?

3.) Is it possible to create from scratch(or use a midi) a song for the game? And as silly as it is to ask, do you know anyone who takes requests?

4 and Final.) Does anyone know someone who takes script requests?

Any answers to any of my questions is greatly appreciated./ Good to back, hope to get the ball rolling!

Roy
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Longtime no see! How about another Morph and more? - by Royaken - 09-12-2012, 11:18 PM