Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Arc Rise Fantasia

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 238
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(08-27-2012, 12:26 PM)Edrin Wrote: Most games these days are little more than glorified cutscenes with button mashing added to give the player a cheap sense of accomplishment. Nothing really seems planned or timed... just a whole bunch of fluff. It's good to see a game that goes back to rpg roots. Unfortunately I won't be able to support the game since I pretty much gave up my gamer life style in favor of a family and career. All I've got left are some classic games and hacking.

I also don't really like most of modern RPGs. Maybe it's nostalgia or maybe I just lost interest in video games, but I only play remakes of old games that I loved in the 90's. I played maybe a total of 10 hours of video game in the last year.

I don't even hack anymore, one of the reason why I am not on the forum often. I rather spend my time on activism and thing that change really something, or at least give me the impression that I change something. My hobbies switched to follow politic and social movements but I'm still working on my FFVI Advance editor.

But yeah if I had a family it would probably be my 1st priority like you. Next time I will stay in my room for 1 week will probably when there will be a FFVI or FFVII PS3/PS4/Vita remake.

What a unrelated post to the topic lol... Tongue
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Arc Rise Fantasia - by Zeemis - 08-24-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: Arc Rise Fantasia - by JWhiteLXXXIX - 08-25-2012, 10:12 AM
RE: Arc Rise Fantasia - by Zeemis - 08-26-2012, 12:51 AM
RE: Arc Rise Fantasia - by madsiur - 08-26-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Arc Rise Fantasia - by B-Run - 08-27-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: Arc Rise Fantasia - by madsiur - 08-27-2012, 08:46 PM