Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What's the quickest method of fixing the last 4 colors problem?

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(03-05-2012, 01:07 PM)Madsiur Wrote: I saw this hack on YouTube and it looks horrible. The dialogues might be somehow funny, but it seems this hack lacks in a lot of departments. I can't judge too much because I haven't played it so...

I kinda like the concept (FF6 done FF1 style, with unnamed job characters in place of fleshed out characters) and periodically the dialogue makes me chuckle (Sabin's replacement is constantly complaining about not being able to punch things, Cyan's replacement always has the right horrible pun for any situation, and everyone's constantly making fun of Edgar's replacement for being an idiot, because he mostly is). However, the sprite work is downright atrocious; I always considered myself a terrible spriter, and I've done better work than some of the sprites in that game. The dancer one, which is not a good one to get wrong 'cause it's the replacement for the ever-present Moogle sprite, just looked FUBAR'ed.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the quickest method of fixing the last 4 colors problem? - by DarkPhoenix - 03-05-2012, 03:53 PM