The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help with scripting

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
hello everyone i have several things i need help on im trying to learn how to hack (self teaching sucks) anyways the first things i need to know is how do to waves like the script when you delete it always has ends first wave and end i need to know a couple things when it says end what does it mean like when it reaches end it will start the whole cycle over again (say it only has meteor ends turn ultima ends turn attack ends turn end of first wave end when it reaches in will it star back at meteor and the whole cycle over again until it dies or your characters die) and how do i make more waves i have my monster set at 1st attack and i have it use meteor as first attack (0x13) then it says end first wave now how do i make more waves after that im planning on making it do flare flare flare end second wave how do i program in end second wave, third wave ect. another thing is when i program it to attack a specific character do i put that in then put the attack under ir or above it like this
(terra (all allies if N/A)
<MB>Meteor
or
<MB>Meteor
terra (all allies if N/A)
right now that is all i can think of when i need help with other things ill post it here and try your best to help me

Messages In This Thread
Help with scripting - by MugenHeadNinja - 12-30-2011, 06:46 PM
RE: Help with scripting - by madsiur - 12-30-2011, 09:40 PM