Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cloud/Aerith custom event

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I knew you'd reply, Sutebenu-san, I was awaiting anxiously for you to reply Laugh
(09-29-2011, 03:11 PM)Sutebenu Sempai Wrote: I can safely assume you will be using Poco's Cloud and my Aerith.
Yes :p

(09-29-2011, 03:11 PM)Sutebenu Sempai Wrote: That aside, what if you not only did the "memory" event for Locke/Rachel but also use the whole "Odin" thing in the castle as well. Such as showing a few happy memories of Cloud and Aerith and then when it alludes to Aerith's demise, show the scene right after her death. Meaning that you never actually see her death until you reach the ancient buried castle where the full blown memory is awakened in Cloud upon his return to the traumatic scene. I could probably flesh this out more at a later time but how is that for just a general idea?

Odin's Castle is off limits (even though it's a great place to simulate the city of the ancients) because the number of NPC's are filled already for that map. The floating continent is off limits as well for the same reason.

About the "happy memories", I can only remember cloud and aerith by the children playground, when dating in the amusement park, and the cross dressing for don corneo. Any other moments they shared?

I already have an idea for aerith's death, and the possibility of showing them in different towns/scenarios sounds great! Thanks sutebenu-san!

Messages In This Thread
Cloud/Aerith custom event - by Angelo26 - 09-27-2011, 08:44 PM
RE: Cloud/Aerith custom event - by Zeemis - 09-28-2011, 11:11 AM
RE: Cloud/Aerith custom event - by Angelo26 - 09-28-2011, 08:25 PM
RE: Cloud/Aerith custom event - by Sutebenukun - 09-29-2011, 03:11 PM
RE: Cloud/Aerith custom event - by Angelo26 - 09-29-2011, 07:23 PM