Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Equipable Umaro Patch

Status
None
Okay, first off the both of you need to actually read the whole post before you climb up on your high horse. I DID say that the line in question was directed toward being able to equipping Espers, NOT dealing with equipping GEAR. I also said the exact same thing Angelo said in his post, about what each line actually done, except you still found it necessary to re post the block of code and re-explain the exact thing I had just posted explaining what that code did, yet I was wrong and you were right.

Then you start insisting on the fact that the last line of that code is "bad" or just plain "evil", YET neither of you have a single clue what it actually does, still, its bad because I posted it. Do you even realize what your saying? "Don't change that, its bad." How the hell would any hacking ever get done if everybody just avoided certain lines of code just because one person jumped up and said "don't touch that, it breaks things".

As far as the menu crashing, I also had several other things on that game, like the patch that lets any character change all menu commands from the status screen (which does cause a few other cosmetic glitches)... WAIT, I've already mentioned this fact as well (the part about not knowing if this change or another change actually caused the ONE crash. But of course this is a "bad thing" and I should be chastised for posting it when neither of you have a fricken clue what that line does and neither of you have actually tested it... which again rolls back around to the point that everybody else must be wrong because your the only one that can be correct, and if you don't know it, how the hell could anybody else know it?

Look, I don't question your ability to hack. I don't question how much you know, either of you. However, I do see a trend around here (this not being the first time that folks here made the ASSumption that just because they don't THINK it is right, that someone else posted it so it must be wrong, and there is no disputing the fact because your to busy telling others how wrong they are to actually go test the damn thing yourself and um... maybe, just maybe, learn something new.

If this is the sort of group you like to have, then I hope you enjoy your own company, because that's all your going to have.

Last but not least, if you even read this whole post, which doesn't seem to happen very often around here, I don't mind being corrected. IF I am actually corrected on a point by someone that actually knows what they are correcting vs just saying "that's bad, don't do it" and then continuing to say that... heaven forbid you actually look into something before you post about how correct you are.

That's my rant, now you can go back to living in your own little worlds, and I'll waste my time somewhere else. Have a nice day,

Messages In This Thread
Equipable Umaro Patch - by Gi Nattak - 07-13-2011, 03:41 PM
RE: Equipable Umaro Patch - by SSJ Rick - 07-13-2011, 07:45 PM
RE: Equipable Umaro Patch - by DruidX - 08-23-2012, 05:22 AM
RE: Equipable Umaro Patch - by Gi Nattak - 08-23-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Equipable Umaro Patch - by Catone - 08-23-2012, 03:48 PM
RE: Equipable Umaro Patch - by Angelo26 - 08-26-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: Equipable Umaro Patch - by SSJ Rick - 08-27-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: Equipable Umaro Patch - by Catone - 08-29-2012, 05:49 AM
RE: Equipable Umaro Patch - by Angelo26 - 09-01-2012, 11:02 AM
RE: Equipable Umaro Patch - by Catone - 09-03-2012, 06:06 AM
RE: Equipable Umaro Patch - by Angelo26 - 09-03-2012, 11:05 AM